Westcliff Elementary School opened in September 1954. It was designed by John W. Floore and constructed by Cain & Cain. The mostly 2-story building was constructed of orange brick with overhangs above the first and second story windows. An addition designed by Jones and Maples and erected by Quisle Construction Company was completed in 1957. The large expanses of metal hopper windows have been partially infilled. Under Phase 3 of the 1999 Bond Program, the school received a relocated and expanded kitchen and cafeteria and other renovations. Upon further assessment of its integrity, the school was potentially eligible for the National Register in 2007 for its association with public education in Fort Worth.