Brenda Williams' Junior Fashion Design students gave back to the community this six weeks with their Final Project--making baby bibs for the PEP Program. Mrs. Williams explained that "giving back" creates a sense of community and a feeling of togetherness for both the giver and the receiver.
- Make one cute bib to give away and another to keep or share.
- Face should be a different fabric from the ear fabric.
- Ribbon color should coordinate with both fabrics.
- Four buttons are needed for eyes (2 medium and 2 small)
- One large button is needed for nose.
The photo gallery below shows the very successful and cute project results!