Fort Worth ISD is holding pre-registration events for kindergarten students on three Saturdays in April.
Parents can register children early if the students meet all of the following criteria:
• Speak or hear a language other than English
• Have never attended a FWISD school
• Are or will be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2012 and
• Are registering for the 2012-2013 school year
Pre-registration services will be available on Saturday, April 14, April 21 and April 28, 2012, at the Student Placement Center, 999 North University Drive in Fort Worth. The office will be open on those days from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Pre-registration also will continue any weekday after April 28.
Parents or guardians must accompany the student and bring the following documents:
• Birth certificate or affidavit showing proof of age
• Immunization record (must be current)
• Social Security card (if available)
• Proof of address
- Current utility bill showing address
- Notarized statement of address
- Lease/rental agreement showing address
- Current mortgage statement showing address
Access the event flier by clicking on the preferred language below.
English Spanish Vietnamese Arabic Somali Nepali Korean Burmese
Additional information is available by calling the Student Placement Center at 817-740-5520.