Fort Worth ISD invites you...
Parent Portal is an exciting opportunity for parents to become more involved in their child’s education through the convenience of the Internet.
- Get access to student grades, schedule and attendance
- Track your child’s progress class-by-class
- Set and receive email alerts
- Contact your child’s teachers
- Build partnerships to support your child's learning
The website is available in English and Spanish.
You can sign up in a matter of minutes by visiting your child's school. Don’t forget to bring:
- Personal email address (sign up for one on campus if you don’t have one)
- Identification (any picture ID, library card, utility bill, etc.)
- Address and phone number
- Student ID number (find the number on your child’s report card)
- Child’s date of birth
Note: You must register for Parent Portal in person. Please bring information for all the children you want to add to Parent Portal. You only need to visit one school if you have children at more than one campus.
>> Download the reference sheet for parents.
Please allow approximately five business days to receive an email listing your Username and Password. (Be sure to check the spam filter if you think you have not received the email).
If you have questions or concerns, contact your child's school or visit the Parent Portal Support Blog.
Thanks for joining us on Parent Portal, where you can get more immediate feedback about your child's tests and assignments!