Choices Applications Pour In As Deadline Nears
Choices Applications Pour In as Deadline Nears
Have you submitted your student’s application for a Fort Worth ISD Gold Seal Program of Choice or School of Choice? The application deadline is 5 p.m., Friday, January 11, 2013.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All interested students must apply – even if the program or school is at their home campus.
- You may complete either an online application or a paper application. You’ll find both at www.fwisd.org/choice.
- Either way, your application must be submitted by 5 p.m., Friday, January 11.
- Bring paper applications to the Fort Worth ISD Administration Building at 100 N. University Drive in Fort Worth.
Here’s why you should apply:
- Gold Seal Programs of Choice and Schools of Choice allow students to choose courses of study based on their own interests and talents.
- Students can earn college credits while still in high school, saving thousands of dollars in college costs.
- Students can earn licenses and certifications.
- There’s a Gold Seal program for every student at every skill level.
Think of Gold Seal Programs of Choice and Schools of Choice as a private school education at a public school price. Don’t miss out! Apply today. For more information, visit www.fwisd.org/choice or call 817-814-2580.
– FWISD –
Follow Fort Worth ISD on Facebook and Twitter for the latest information about the District.